I don’ t make coconut flour pizza much, but these gluten free cheddar cheese biscuits are SO easy to make. When you make this all- time favorite cheesy satisfaction, don’t let a crumb drop, or you may cause injuries over the little ones fighting for it!
Ingredients for Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Biscuits:
¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil +4 tbsps for greasing sheet
1/3 cup sifted organic coconut flour
4 pastured organic eggs
1/4 cup chopped organic parsley + 1/4 cup for garnishing
¼ teaspoon Mediterranean sea salt
¼ teaspoon real onion powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder (aluminum and GMO free)
½ cup medium pastured cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
Procedure for the Coconut Flour Biscuits:
1. Blend together the eggs, coconut oil, salt, and onion powder.
2. Mix sifted coconut flour, baking powder, and chili powder, then whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
3. Fold in shredded cheese.
4. Add chopped parsley by stirring in evenly.
4. Preheat over to 400 degrees
4. Drop your batter by evenly spaced spoonfuls onto a baking sheet thoroughly greased with coconut oil.
5. Bake at 400 degrees in over for 12-15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool until the right warm temperature and serve with parsley garnishes.
See also: Coconut Flour Cheddar Drop Biscuits