Check out coconut flour chicken nuggets, a healthy way to enjoy this delightful appetizer that your kids will surely love!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 pastured non-GMO eggs
1/4 cup coconut milk (the fresher the better)
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to about 350.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk, and salt and put to the side.
3. Use a mixing bowl and combine coconut flour and shredded coconut by mixing.
4. Dip chicken squares in the egg mix, then the crumb/coconut mix, being sure to coat entirely each piece of chicken.
5. Put the chicken pieces on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the coconut is well toasted.
6. You may want to serve it with some fresh guacamole or spicy tomato dip.
Note: If your want to know what to do with the leftover egg and coconut mix, just it in a muffin tin to produce a tasty coconut treat for the good boy in your family!
Source: Coconut Chicken Poppers