How to Make Coconut Flour Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts
No need to break any laws or put some exotic ingredients in your coconut flour brownies with walnuts to make the a real DREAM. Satisfy your cravings with this rich, fudgy coconut flour recipe with chocolate brownies with walnuts and your family will never forget them!
Ingredients for Coconut Flour Brownies with Walnuts:
1/4 cup organic coconut flour
1 1/4 cup cocoa powder
4 pastured organic large eggs
1 tsp. North Atlantic sea salt
1 tsp. aluminum-free and GMO-free baking soda
1/2 cup real honey (preferably low glycemic)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/8 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon powder
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup room temperature unrefined organic virgin coconut oil (and 2 tbsps for greasing pan)
1/3 cup non-GMO dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts (that are first soaked then dehyrdated) and 1/4 cup more, coarsely chopped
Procedure for Coconut Flour Brownies with Walnuts:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2 In a mixing bowl, whisk around evenly the dry ingredients of coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and coconut sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
3. Fold in both mixtures until all ingredients are well-mixed, then stir in walnuts so they are evenly spread.
4. Pour the mixture into a 8×8 pan that is greased with coconut oil.
5. Top with chocolate chips and 1/4 cup more walnuts (except bigger-sized pieces) if you like, and bake in pan for about 27 minutes.
6. Poke with toothpick to check dryness and pull it out of the oven when it is just the right level of moisture for you and yours.
7. Enjoy and serve while still warm, or freeze or keep in a cool dry place in an airtight plastic container.
NOTE: Try an interesting topping like some cold or frozen yogurt with chocolate chips on top!