Coconut Flour is one of the favorite gluten-free flours to use in baking. If you want a treat that is a gluten free, casein (dairy) free, truly low carb, zero sugar, GAPS friendly, then this recipe is definitely for you!
3/4 cup organic coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon North Atlantic or Mediterranean sea salt
1/2 cup room temperature virgin coconut oil
1 cup coconut milk
6 eggs, preferably free range and organic
1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
2-3 dropper’s full of liquid Stevia (try 1/2 cup of coconut sugar instead if sugar is not an issue)
1. Mix well the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
3. In a food processor, whip the 6 eggs together thoroughly.
4. Add coconut milk in, starting with 7 drops of liquid stevia. Pulse several times to thoroughly mix.
5. Put in 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup VCO to make a 1/2 cup of fat, and the taste should be superb!
6. Add room temp coconut oil, then pulse several times to blend together.
7. Add dry ingredients to the mix and pulse gently.
8. Taste the stevia (or sugar) vanilla coconut flour dough and see if your flavor is in right, if you are comfortable tasting the raw eggs you have purchased.
9. Once your flavor is adjusted with vanilla and sugar/Stevia to suit your taste, drop even plops of the dough onto your baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Cool and enjoy with some tea, maca, or coffee!