Have you tried anything better than a juicy and tender Parmesan meatball? Nothing can beat this healthy gluten-free dinner recipe that will surely make your family happy! Mamma grazie!
3 lbs of lean ground organic chicken
5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese (a little over ½ cup)
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1½ tsp. garlic salt
3 large eggs
½ cup organic coconut flour
Pinch of Mediterranean sea salt
Tomato sauce to taste
Cooked Basmati rice
Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Farenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, seasonings and eggs by mixing well.
3. Add coconut flour and mix until well combined.
4. Form 2 inch meatballs and then place them on a baking sheet well oiled with coconut oil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until the meatballs are cooked all they way through.
6. Serve with spaghetti sauce and some fresh hot rice.
Meatballs taste the best when they have slow cooked in a fresh pasta sauce, but you can make the meatballs the day before. In the morning, when you plan to serve these, place them in a slow cooker and cover them with the sauce. You can set the slow cooker to low and then allow them to simmer all day. Surely you and your family will remember the event!
See Also: Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan Meatballs