Home-made brownies are the best! Enjoy making this gluten-free brownies recipe that is just perfect for any occasion.
1 ripe banana
1.5 cups fresh cherries, cut in half and seeds removed
3 organic eggs, whisked
¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
⅓ cup raw honey
½ cup non-GMO chocolate chips
3 tablespoons Organic Coconut Flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened organic cocoa powder
2 tablespoons shredded coconut
¼ teaspoon baking powder (aluminum and GMO-free)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon real Ceylon cinnamon
Pinch of Mediterranean salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add your banana and about one cup of cherries (leave out ½ of the cup of cherries to fill later) into your food processor. Puree banana and cherries until they completely broken down.
3. Add the wet ingredients into a bowl: coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and whisked eggs then pour in your pureed banana and cherries. Mix them thoroughly.
4. Then add all your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips, and shredded coconut.
5. Fold in your leftover diced cherries.
6. Pour the mix into an greased 8×8 glass baking dish.
7. Bake batch for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean after poking through it.
8. Let your brownie rest to cool a bit.
9. Slice into portions just the right size : )
Alse See: Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies