Yes, still cool enough for some hot wings! Try these healthy ones, with simple and easy to make Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings!
12 medium chicken wings
½ cup organic coconut flour
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ tsp. organic black pepper
½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. organic garlic powder
1 tbsp. fine pink Himalayan salt (medium for more coarse)
¼ cup grass-fed ghee, melted
¼ cup natural hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, dried spices, and salt together.
3. Coat each chicken wing with the coconut flour mixture.
4. Refrigerate for about 25-30 minutes to help the flour stick on a bit better (optional).
5. Grease a baking tray (or line it with aluminum foil).
6. Mix the ghee and the hot sauce together well.
7. Dip each chicken into the ghee and hot sauce mixture and then place onto the baking tray.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Check also Buffalo Chicken Wings