Enjoy your breakfast with this delectable and guilt-free low carb crepes recipe! A gluten and low-carb creation comprised of coconut flour, coconut oil, eggs and water that is easy to make!
2 tbsp organic coconut flour
4 large pastured eggs
1 tbsp organic coconut oil (melted over very low heat)
½ cup purified water
2 tbsp. (refined or unrefined) organic coconut oil for cooking
1. In a food processor, mix together coconut flour and eggs.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil with water. Pulse until thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat
4. Scoop ¼ cup of the batter onto pan by turning the pan in a circular motion with one hand so the batter spreads evenly around pan.
5. Cook until small bubbles form and begin to burst on the surface of the crepe, then gently flip it over by using a spatula and cook other side for 4-5 minutes.
6. Transfer the crepe onto serving plate
7. Repeat the process with the remaining oil and batter and top with your favorite fruits and seasonings and some organic shredded coconut.
Source: Paleo Crepes – Elana’s Pantry