Unique Ingredients for the Recipe
Pumpkin Seeds – Pepitas
Organic Pitted Dates
Artisan Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat
Organic Coconut Oil, Unrefined
- 1 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds (not in shells)
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup sliced almonds (steamed not fumigated)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 20 dates, chopped finely
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Ceylon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons real vanilla
- dash of salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it in a small bowl. Add the cinnamon, vanilla and salt (if none of the nuts are salted, I recommend a dash of salt). Stir well.
- Pour the oil mixture over the dry mixture and stir to combine and evenly coat.
- Spread the granola on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Stir, then bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool completely, then store it in an airtight container.
Categories: Healthy Recipes