Delicious Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: About 12-16 truffles
- 2/3 cup ripe avocado
- 16 oz. gluten-free, soy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 drops Peppermint essential oil how to order
- 1 organic candy cane, crushed (optional)
- 1 tbsp organic cocoa powder (optional)
- In a double boiler, heat chocolate chips on low-medium heat until chocolate is melted. Stir continuously.
- Remove from heat and add melted chocolate and avocado to a food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Add Peppermint essential oil and pulse for a few seconds.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator. Scoop about 2 tbsp of mixture and roll into balls.
- Place balls on mini cupcake liners and top with crushed candy cane or dust with cocoa powder.