Finger-licking good and healthified twinkies that you will surely get addicted to. This is a low carb Twinkies, gluten free that you can eat for your breakfast or even snacks.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour (or 1/2 cup) organic coconut flour
- ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 TBS Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup erythritol or Swerve
- 1 tsp stevia glycerite
- 3 large eggs (6 eggs and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk if using coconut flour)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup rhubarb, diced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix butter, sweetener, eggs, pumpkin, rhubarb cinnamon and extract until smooth.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Grease Twinkie pan.
- Spoon batter into the pan.
- Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes.
- Cool and fill with cream filling.
- 4 oz mascarpone or cream cheese
- 4 TBS unsweetened almond milk
- 3 TBS erythritol OR a touch of stevia glycerite (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together until smooth (it will thicken overnight). Squirt into into Twinkies with injector tool. Makes 8 servings.