Let alone the word “pizza” is already appealing to should I say most of the majority of earthlings?! Adding “low carb” to that, I don’t know what to say anymore! I can’t wait to make it and indulge!
For the crust:
- 2 1/4 cups THM Baking Blend
- OR 2 cups almond flour and 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9×13 baking pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the baking blend (or almond/coconut flours), baking powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, oil or butter, and almond milk until well combined.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking pan, making sure to spread all the way to the edges.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Spread warm crust with tomato sauce (I often make my own by quickly blending 1 cup canned, diced tomatoes with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and a little salt and pepper). Top with pepperoni and cheese, or any other toppings you desire.
- Return to the oven and bake another 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted. Turn on the broiler for just a few minutes to brown the cheese.