Pork Roast Recipe
This scrumptious Port Roast recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household. It’s tender, juicy, and packed with flavor. This dish includes a variety of herbs and can be paired with any wine, making it perfect for a special occasion meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be prepared in advance. Serve it with a side of mashed potatoes and vegetables for a complete and satisfying meal. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 ethically raised pork shoulder roast (mine was ~3.5lbs)
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 2 TBSP diced chives (or sub one small onion, diced)
- 1 TBSP dried basil
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 1/2-1 tsp sea salt
- Turn your slow cooker onto a low heat
- Place all the ingredients into your slow cooker
- Cook for ~7 hours
- While the meat is still in the slow cooker, break it apart and then turn down that heat to “keep warm” and let sit for another ~30-60 minutes to tenderize
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re looking to take your health and fitness to the next level, then visit our shop! We offer a wide selection of delicious and nutritious superfoods to help boost your energy, improve your immune system, and make your meals even more enjoyable! Don’t forget to like and follow us on our social media accounts to stay up-to-date on our newest products and special offers!