whole 30 and paleo approved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 large lemon, squeezed
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add olive oil to a large cast iron skillet or to a roasting pan, and heat over medium-high heat. If using a roasting pan, you may need to use it over two burners.
- Sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper over chicken breasts. Then place the chicken breast sides down in the pan. Add the cubed sweet potatoes, and cook in pan/skillet for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is browned.
- Turn the chicken over and pour lemon, rosemary, and garlic over the chicken and potatoes. Top with sliced lemons.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is done. This varies for each oven.